Monday, December 28, 2015

Look What We Got! Thank You Secret Paws!!

Sisi here:
Oh my catness! Before I forget, thank you to Christy Paws and Family.  I was told they were our Secret Paws.  My name is Sisi and I am a guest at Angel Smokey's house while my human is away in another land.  I have NEVER gotten any presents and here are some, not all, of the pictures:

Is this for me? It smells delicious!
 
I'm in love with a box!
 
I don't know what you are but I'm never letting you go!
 
I'll play nice, leave this for the older guy...
 
Meet my new love...Chiquita!
 
 
Lazarito here:  I'm the Elder Statescat of the House and I can't believe all the wonderful aromas coming from the Secret Paws!!  Being a gentleman cat, I let our guest, Sisi, open the box first.  The Kind Lady (aka Mom) did not let us open all the gifts, she says we get to open them all on New Year's Day.  But here are a few of my photos:
 
Hello, what's this? Very nice aroma...
 
Oh I haven't been so excited since I was a kitten!
 
 
THANK YOU CHRISTY PAWS!  WE LOVE YOU!!
Lazarito and Sisi, the Guest
 



4 comments:

  1. SMOKEY!! I didn’t know you had a blog! I’d glad you enjoyed being a part of Secret Paws this year. It’s so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice Secret Paws package. Thank you for participating in Secret Paws this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a nice Secret Paws package. Thank you for participating in Secret Paws this year.

    ReplyDelete